Top Posts & Pages
- Nepal Nurse going to USA - steps needed Sept 18th 2014
- Nursing Education system in Nepal as of April 2013
- Nurse wages in Nepal and the outmigration of Nepali nurses
- Nurse wages in Kathmandu as of August 2013
- The Future of PCL nursing education route in Nepal
- a novel argument against "love Marriage" from Nepal.
- icu nursing in nepal june 30 2013
- Cultural taboos in Nepal ?????
- Links about burn care in Nepal.
- The Sacrament of the Goddess is a "pageturner" May 6 2014
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Author Archives: Joe Niemczura, RN, MS
“I want to go to USA and work. How can I do it?” or, “I will have arranged marriage with Nepali guy who is living in Texas, USA. what do I do?” or: “I want to get M Sc in … Continue reading
Executive summary In 2013 somebody asked to see the schedule for the course. it’s a reasonable request, but – I had not written it down. so I dashed off a reply. Two weeks ago I updated the schedule to reflect … Continue reading
Summary: even if you do not read all the way to the bottom, click here to go to the FaceBook page for The Center for Medical Simulation Pvt., Ltd and click on “like.” Also, subscribe to this blog for further … Continue reading
Hi – Book Update My novel, The Sacrament of the Goddess, will be published in Nepal in September, around the 17th when I get back from the Terai. I invite all my friends to celebrate with me here. I want … Continue reading
This will be a short post. Bag-Valve-Mask CCNEPal always goes over bag-valve-mask devices as part of the 2-day and 3-day class. We have decided to amplify the material we give students on this subject. We did some internet research and wrote … Continue reading
Where have I been? Just got back from two weeks in the Terai. Mostly Bharatpur but also Biratnagar. I loved the people in Biratnagar, though I was so busy teaching I really never left the hotel. I taught “double session” … Continue reading