1 & 2. May 18th, 19th – two one-day trainings at MC are now in the history books. 18 and 18.
May 20th – travel to Palpa
3. May 21,22, 23 – Batch #1 3-days course for nurses at Lumbini Medical College, Palpa (37, completed)
4. May 24,25, 26 – 3-days course for nurses at LMC batch #2 (39, completed)
May 27th – travel back to Bharatpur
5. May 28, 29 30 – 3-days course for nurses at CMC Bharatpur batch #1 (34)
6. May 31st, June 1st, 2nd – 3-days course for nurses at CMC batch #2 (34)
June 3rd – day off. Maybe I will ride an elephant, maybe I will go to Sauraha and bird-watch with a guide. My elder brother loves birdwatching and has helped me to appreciate the sport. I like to keep my observation skills honed to a fine edge like the best kukri.
7. June 4th, 5th – Batch #1 of three. 2-day course at College of Medical Sciences (“Purano”) for MBBS (30)
8. June 6th – travel to Pokhara. via Mugling of course!
9. June 7th, 8th, 9th – 3-days course for nurses in Pokhara at Charak Hospital (30)
June 10th – travel Pokhara back to Chitwan again.
10. June 11th, 12th; Batch #1 of four 2-day session for MBBS interns and medical officers at CMC in Bharatpur (30)
11. June 13th,14th; Batch #2 of four 2-day session for MBBS interns and medical officers at CMC in Bharatpur (30)
12. June 15th, 16th; – Batch three of four 2-day session for MBBS interns and medical officers at CMC in Bharatpur (30)
June 17th – travel back to Kathmandu
13. June 18th, 19th 20th – 3-days course for nurses at Norvic Hospital (30)
June 21st reserved for special event in Kathmandu.
14. June 22nd 23rd, 2-days course for Medical Officers at Norvic (30)
June 24th – travel – back to Bharatpur of course!
15. June 25th, 26th – Batch #4 of four 2-days session for CMC interns (final) (30)
16. June 27, 28; 29th Nurses at Narayana Sandiak Hospital Bharatpur (30)
June 30th and July 1st – If I haven’t gone to Sauraha birdwatching by now I will surely do it. My older brother is an avid birdwatcher and I will look for them in his honor!
17. July 2nd and 3rd – Batch #2 of three at CMS for MBBS (30)
18. July 4th and 5th _ Batch #3 of three at CMS for Medical Officers at SMC (“Purano”) (30)
revised total is about 450 if all goes as planned. Seven travel days.
19. July 6th and 7th are unbooked at present – I’ll be in Bharatpur…..why not?
July 8th – probable travel day, to Kathmandu.
20. July 9th, 10th, 11th, National Burn Center, Kirtipur (nurses) (30)
21. July 12th – 13th – National Burn Center, Kirtipur, 2-day for interns (30)
My goal is to teach until I get on the plane! I leave Nepal July 14th at 0815 in the morning from Kathmandu. My Nepal phone number is now working 98010 96822 plz don’t call after 9 PM
email me at email@example.com
Dates are subject to change. If you are interested to host me or wish to clarify – my Nepali number is now working – 98010 96822 please do not call after 9 PM